Breaking News: Tonight Eli stood up unassisted for the first time. He even did it in front of his Nana. Yeah, all of you not at this stage are thinking "whoop-de-doo", but it's a pretty big step for him to start from a sitting position, put his hands in front and stick his bum in the air, and balance up to stand. I've been saying "he might walk soon" for a couple months, so I'm not making any guesses, but this is a literal step towards becoming a biped. My mom just reminded me I was 15.5 months when I took my first steps, so I'm not holding my breath. His dad, on the other hand, went straight from crawling to running.
In other news, our house is going to get quarentined as a CDC hot zone. This week, Eli has had a cold, stomach bug, and eye infection. I started to get the cold, and then had the stomach yuck the other night, and woke up this morning with a gunky eye too. TGIF!
They Have an App For That
-
I recently began thinking about the blog again. It used to be super
difficult to post photos and while user friendly, didn't have a lot of
customization a...
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment