The good news is, Eli is gaining weight...slowly. He weighed 19lbs 12oz, a gain of 10oz in 6 weeks. The doctor wasn't too concerned because he has been sick, and he's very active, so even though he is eating lots of calories, he's also burning a lot of calories. He's staying steady at 5th percentile, which the doctor had hoped for. He's just a lean boy, so we've got to keep up the high-calorie diet so he doesn't drop off the chart. Luckily he's decided this week he likes cheddar slices.
After the appointment I dropped him off at daycare and took the bus to work. I had to give a presentation this afternoon. The bright side was I had a voice again. But, I sounded like Marge Simpson's chain-smoking sister. I really just wanted to spend the day on the couch in my sweats watching Oprah and drinking hot tea...
Yesterday we had a team meeting to dole out assignments and my boss asked me if I would be able to finish a project in time because I'm sick. I reassured him, "I'm not going anywhere --I've got no sick leave." My cubicle has been quarentined...
They Have an App For That
-
I recently began thinking about the blog again. It used to be super
difficult to post photos and while user friendly, didn't have a lot of
customization a...
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment