Saturday, January 28, 2006

I need my own bubble...


My immune system has waved the white flag. I think it just gave up even trying to defend against the massive assault of illnesses. I had another stomach yuck last night, after never really getting my appetite back from a couple days ago. On top of that, my cold never really went away, so I woke up congested and sounding like Henry Kissinger (which was especially fun trying to read "Brown Bear, Brown Bear"). For all you moms who secretly hate me for losing the baby weight (and then some), don't be too jealous - getting sick constantly is not a good way to do it.
Eli's big weigh-in is Tuesday. Unfortunately he's been getting even pickier this week. He's pretty much decided he doesn't like jar foods (including fruit) anymore. He's even being stubborn about yogurt on occasion. But, to make it worse, he still won't really eat table foods with us. And he isn't even close to spoon-feeding himself because it's more fun to wave it around. I hope this is a passing thing because of teething...

No comments: