Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Margaritaville

It's REALLY time to get serious about increased babyproofing. We keep a close eye on him, and our house is small enough that he can't really get out of our sight too easily. But, he really loves cabinets and drawers. Mostly he just likes opening and closing them repetitively, like an Ikea durability tester, but he's starting to discover that they might contain things he's not supposed to play with. Today, I was on the couch and he was playing with his toys on the floor. He went to the buffet, and opened and closed the cabinet door a few times. After a couple stern "no's" he left it alone. But then, as soon as I looked away, he opened the cabinet and took out a margarita class from the bottom shelf. Luckily he didn't try to bang it around as I ran across the room. At least he didn't pull out the salt shaker too.

Motivational thought of the day: "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. If life gives you limes, make Margaritas." ~Wise Fridge Magnet Proverb

No comments: