Eli said "I love you mommy" this week. I mean he really said it. He says "I love you daddy" to Justin too. Cutest thing ever!
His vocabulary is growing exponentially now. He repeats a lot of what we say to him (watch those potty-mouths!), and retains a surprising amount. This morning we were running late as usual, and I told him we might not make the bus but we would try. He said "Try mommy, try" so we sprinted down the street and caught the bus.
His other cute new trick is giving his friend Hunter's mommy a hug on her way out every morning at daycare after she drops off Hunter.
He's also expanded his repertoire of songs, which he now sings lead. Current favs are "Twinkle Twinkle", "ABC", "Where is Thumbkin" and the old favorite, "Old MacDonald".
So far the two's are pretty good stage...only one month into it yet.
They Have an App For That
-
I recently began thinking about the blog again. It used to be super
difficult to post photos and while user friendly, didn't have a lot of
customization a...
11 years ago
1 comment:
oooh how sweet!
Shannon
Post a Comment