All went well with the new preschool today. Eli had a good day - ate well, napped well, and didn't cry. He said he had fun playing and coloring and going outside. He's been pretty enthusiastic about it. Drop-off and pick-up went fairly smoothly too. So far so good.
In other news, I had my 32 week check-up today. They already gave me the paperwork for pre-admission for delivery at the hospital - yikes! Everything was fine, and the doc was a little surprised I wasn't even anemic - must be those cheeseburger cravings keeping up my iron. The nurse tried to check the baby's heart rate and the baby started moving so much that we could see my whole belly moving as the nurse tried to chase her with the monitor - we both just cracked up laughing at the sight. She did finally stay still long enough for the heart rate count (160). Weight gain right now is about 25 lbs. My co-workers swear I popped out another 6 inches while I was gone last week - the lobster rolls probably had something to do with it.
They Have an App For That
-
I recently began thinking about the blog again. It used to be super
difficult to post photos and while user friendly, didn't have a lot of
customization a...
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment