Monday, July 02, 2007

The campaign widow



Justin is still on the campaign trail, 15 days until Election Day. Eli is getting used to having mommy do almost everything (although not always the most cooperatively) I am quite thankful right now that at least I get to sit down at my desk for 8 hours of the day. Running around after Eli all weekend really wore me out. Staying awake at my desk and getting much accomplished is a different challenge.
Since I finally have my laptop working again, here is a picture of Eli cooking in his kitchen (he put on the hat and oven mitt by himself) and me 23 weeks pregnant (last week).
I had my sonogram a couple weeks ago. Everything looked fine, and it's a girl! I'm actually going back for another sonogram tomorrow because she was trying to hide so the sonographer couldn't see everything, although she said not to worry. The appointment itself was awful. The office was running an hour late after I was told to drink 32 oz of water before arriving (although I drank even more than that). I'm just glad the sonogram itself was fine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Was down in your neck of the woods last week and saw all the signs for Justin! Good luck!