Justin's alma matter (VCU) miraculously made it into March Madness this year. They were matched up with Pittsburgh, in a nail-biter game. I went out and came home just in time for bed to hear yelling and jumping upstairs. The game was going on while Justin was supposed to do Eli's bath/bed routine, so after he got him out of the tub they watched the exciting final minutes together. So I went upstairs to find Eli naked, jumping on the yet-to-be folded laundry pile on the bed, yelling everything at the tv that Justin said. He was really confused by all the timeouts though. Sadly, VCU lost to Duke.
They Have an App For That
-
I recently began thinking about the blog again. It used to be super
difficult to post photos and while user friendly, didn't have a lot of
customization a...
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment