I'm on another work trip, the first since my wild adventure last fall. This time I'm in London (with free in-room wireless), although I'm feeling almost as disoriented somehow--it'll be a miracle if I don't get squashed by a taxi or bike for looking the wrong way trying to cross the streets but at least no livestock. Unfortunately the exchange rate just hit a 15 year high today, so I'm not doing any shopping (well, lots of window shopping) which is very sad since I'm staying in a major shopping district. I got to walk around the day my plane landed, but my conference doesn't end until after most shops are closed, so that cuts down on the temptation. I walked down Drury Lane in search of breakfast today and was disappointed to find there is no muffin man...so I ended up at a Starbuck's around the corner...sigh. Eli posed for some pictures to send me the other night after we talked on the phone.


1 comment:
What cute pictures! Hope you get to have some fun!
Shannon
Post a Comment