Friday, August 18, 2006

More Work Travel




This is turning into a very busy travel season for me, although I can't complain since I'm getting some really interesting trips. Because of some last-minute cancellations/openings, I got to go to a conference this week in a very nice location on the eastern shore. This photo is from the conference location's website, although it doesn't show that it is right on the water. Very nice place, and the conference itself was actually quite useful, so it wasn't entirely a boondoggle. Eli and Justin were ok without me (although Justin needs to learn how to cook something besides pasta & Prego), but I got to talk to Eli on the phone every day, so he didn't seem to be too concerned that I wasn't around. He was very excited when I picked him up from daycare though.

Eli has been having fun with his neighborhood/daycare buddy Hunter, since they now play together in the street some evenings. Yesterday he insisted on going outside with his ball, so we went out and he didn't want to play with his ball, he just started yelling "Hunter!" and wanted to go over to his house. Hunter wasn't outside, so that started a bit of a tantrum. Today they had fun together, but Eli is still having some sharing "issues" so Hunter brought his own ball.

No comments: