I really dislike summer weather, but I haven't looked forward to summer break this much since I was in school. Justin's "part-time" gig (if you that's how you define 40+ hours/week) is about to recess for the summer (although they keep adding more meetings to the end of the schedule), and it can't happen soon enough. After a year of semi-single parenthood I'm ready for 2 months of trying to be an almost-normal family.
The end-of-year chaos was put aside suddenly when Justin found out his father had passed. He lived alone out of state and Justin is the primary family member dealing with his (not orderly) affairs. It's been hard for everyone, and the legal and financial headaches have hardly begun let alone arranging the service. PLEASE do your families a favor and get your affairs in order AND let your family know where everything is! The one silver lining is the half-siblings and other distant relatives have gotten back in touch again.
They Have an App For That
-
I recently began thinking about the blog again. It used to be super
difficult to post photos and while user friendly, didn't have a lot of
customization a...
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment