Saturday, June 02, 2007

Excuses Excuses

I've got a million of them for why I haven't posted in so long (and why Eli's site is so out of date).
1. I'm pregnant, due in late October, and I feel exhausted (especially since Eli's decided 5:30 is a great time to wake up now)
2. I'm finishing my thesis to graduate before the baby comes (yes, really, I mean it)
3. My new laptop died
4. Justin is campaigning for a local election (it's an unexpected special election, but very time-intensive so I'm practically a single mom for now)
5. We both still have full time jobs
6. We had a major daycare crisis this month (more on that later)
So amid all that, just trying to get dressed and out of the house is a major accomplishment every day.
The daycare crisis has simmered down for now. Eli is still in his same daycare, although they had to close for a day and there has been a lot of upheaval so we are on waiting lists elsewhere for Eli and his expected sibling to find more reliable childcare. Very stressful, and Eli knows something is up at daycare now so every morning he says he doesn't want to go.
So that's my whining...I'll post pictures when I get to it, although I haven't even taken many lately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all understand! Life sure gets crazy! Take care and try to rest when you can!

Shannon