So the blog is one of the plates that had to crash on the floor. I thought after I finished my thesis last November things would calm down. Then came the holidays (and Eli's birthday) which zoomed past before I could catch my breath (or do holiday cards), and then I don't know what happened. Work has been really stressful and wearing me down, council campaign is in full swing, and it's budget season, so Justin's time at home is generally limited to dropping the kids off in the morning on the bus and doing bathtime a couple nights a week (maybe).
Eli has been exceptionally difficult lately and driving me nuts -- Whining, outbursts, refusing to eat anything but oatmeal/yogurt/fruit for dinner and not sharing with Lena or pushing her. Lena is just at that busy busy stage where all she wants to do is throw everything she can find (cups in the drawer, tupperware, magazines, etc) on the floor or check out Eli's toys or be held in my arms.
I'm sure my parents are laughing at this for retribution.
They Have an App For That
-
I recently began thinking about the blog again. It used to be super
difficult to post photos and while user friendly, didn't have a lot of
customization a...
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment