Welcome! You've read the Eli updates; now read the behind-the scenes story. Whether you are a member of the Eli Fan Club, or just feel better laughing at the plight of others, perhaps you will enjoy my future posts. Sometimes the juggling act as a working mom becomes so absurd and the stories so painfully funny, it just has to be shared. Moms have a tough job. Working professionals can have tough jobs (especially in my line of work). Combine the two and throw in part-time school and busy spouse, plus some household chores and the occasional social obligation and it defies logic.
As Eli's first birthday approaches, some reflection is in order. Eli is a healthy happy boy, so that's at least some validation that I'm doing an ok job at this mom thing. He grew like a beanstalk, so I guess that breastmilk did the trick. Then there are those days where he eats nothing but cheerios and doesn't get read a story or have his teeth brushed, (or when I'm traveling for work and don't even see him for a few days) but well, kids are resiliant and I'm pretty sure whatever he blames us for later in life won't be attributed to that cheerio dinner.
They Have an App For That
-
I recently began thinking about the blog again. It used to be super
difficult to post photos and while user friendly, didn't have a lot of
customization a...
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment